SQLMap 0.6.4 released
sqlmap is an open source command-line automatic SQL injection tool
developed in Python. Its goal is to detect and take advantage of SQL
injection vulnerabilities on web applications. Once it detects one or
more SQL injections on the target host, the user can choose among a
variety of options to perform an extensive back-end database
management system fingerprint, retrieve DBMS session user and
database, enumerate users, password hashes, privileges, databases,
dump entire or user’s specific DBMS tables/columns, run his own SQL
statement, read specific files on the file system and more.
Some of the new features include:
- Major enhancement to make the comparison algorithm work properly
also on url not stables automatically by using the difflib Sequence
- Major enhancement to support SQL data definition statements, SQL
data manipulation statements, etc from user in SQL query and SQL shell
if stacked queries are supported by the web application technology.
- Major speed increase in DBMS basic fingerprint.
- Major bug fix to correctly handle custom SQL "limited" queries on
Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Major bug fix to avoid tracebacks when multiple targets are
specified and one of them is not reachable.