Radialnet the Nmap Visualization tool version 0.42 released
RadialNet is a network visualization tool developed for Umit during the Google Summer of Code 2007. In Umit it’s called UmitMapper. It consists in a graphical tool to illustrate the Nmap network mapping.
RadialNet features :
- Visualization of network topology with Nmap XML as input.
- Interactive exploration of network through visualization.
- Complete viewer of mapped services and NSE output.
- Complete viewer for OS fingerprint output.
- Complete viewer of traceroute information.
- (in progress) Report of vulnerabilities for each host in network.
- (in progress) A local vulnerabilities database search engine.
- (in progress) A local Nmap OS fingerprint database visualization.