PenTBox v1.3 Beta released
PenTBox is a Security Suite with programs like Password Crackers, Denial of Service testing tools (DoS and DDoS), Secure Password Generators, Honeypots and much more. Destined to test security/stability of networks and more.
Programmed in Ruby, and oriented to GNU/Linux systems (but compatible with Windows, MacOS and more).
Version 1.3 Beta
-* Added Crypt Ruby and RubyRc4 libraries.
- Added GOST, ARC4 and Rijndael (aka AES) 256 bits ciphers to Secure IM.
- Improvements in error exceptions and connection on Secure IM.
- fileencr.rb included -> Files encryptor and decryptor that uses Rijndael 256 bits, GOST and ARC4 ciphers.
- Included srand(time.now.to_i) function in programs that use random numbers.
- Added "Packets per second" in TCP DoSer and TCP AutoDoSer.
- Minor changes in titles of programs.
PenTBox v1.3 Beta (Windows)
PenTBox v1.3 Beta (GNU/Linux/MacOS)
More information: here