PenTBox v1.2 Beta released
PenTBox is a Security Suite with programs like Password Crackers, Denial of Service testing tools (DoS and DDoS), Secure Password Generators, Honeypots and much more. Destined to test security/stability of networks and more.
Programmed in Ruby, and oriented to GNU/Linux systems (but compatible with Windows, MacOS and more).
Version 1.2 Beta
-* Added â€œbeep() when intrusionâ€ option in Honeypot.
- Added save log option in Honeypot.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated GNU/GPLv3 License to 2010.
- Updated Readmes.
- Two new banners at startup.
- fuzzer.rb included -> Fuzzer to find vulnerabilities.
- hexa.rb deleted -> In Internet are a lot of converters.
- Now Secure password generator erases the variables from memory at the end.
More information: here