Origami v1.0.0-beta0 - Parse, Analyze, and Forge PDF documents
Origami is a Ruby framework designed to parse, analyze, and forge PDF documents. This is NOT a PDF rendering library. It aims at providing a scripting tool to generate and analyze malicious PDF files. As well, it can be used to create on-the-fly customized PDFs, or to inject (evil) code into already existing documents.
- Create PDF documents from scratch.
- Parse existing documents, modify them and recompile them.
- Explore documents at the object level, going deep into the document structure, uncompressing PDF object streams and desobfuscating names and strings.
- High-level operations, such as encryption/decryption, signature, file attachments...
- A GTK interface to quickly browse into the document contents.
The people of Origami provide some scripts helping to perform common actions on PDF files.
- embed.rb: add an attachment to a PDF file.
- moebius.rb: transform a PDF to a moebius strip.
- encrypt.rb: encrypt a PDF file.