OpenScap v0.5.8 released - OVAL API extended
The OpenSCAP Project was created to provide an open-source framework to the community which enables integration with the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) suite of standards and capabilities.
It is the goal of OpenSCAP to provide a simple, easy to use set of interfaces to serve as the framework for community use of SCAP.
- new s-expr parser
- new probes from unix schema
- file probe memory optimization
- xccdf test_results implementation
- extended OVAL API
- documentaion update for OVAL + probes
- tuned fedora content
- initscript, cron job, oscap-scan (improved)
- progress in XCCDF_POLICY
- fixes(make distcheck pass)