NetReconn v1.75 released
A small set of tools based on previous reference programs and scripts. Currently consists of: tiny network strobe, sniffer and payload decoder.
These tools are not meant to replace current tools out there; they are designed to be small, fast and "do one thing well".
Since our last covered released:
- Fixed a segv when host-part is used
- Added the nlist wrapper
- Trimmed output for pingonly scans
- Fixed ntrace savelog for nstrobe data
- Added pingonly to ntrace (-P option)
- Added ndecode to ntrace (-F option: not default)
- Changed Makefile from flat copy and deletes to use for loops