Nessus 3.0.5 is out
Nessus is the world’s most popular vulnerability scanner used in over 75,000 organizations world-wide. Many of the world’s largest organizations are realizing significant cost savings by using Nessus to audit business-critical enterprise devices and applications.
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of Nessus 3.0.5 for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
This release contains the following fixes and enhancements :
- Faster startup time
- Improved the performance of the SYN port scanner
- Various minor bug fixes in the nasl engine
- Better chasing of zombie processes
Mac OS X specific changes :
- Fixed a memory leak in the client
- Fixed a bug in the processing of the plugin preferences
Windows specific changes :
- Improved Vista compatibility