MiniFuzz File Fuzzer v0.1
MiniFuzz is a basic testing tool designed to help detect code flaws that may expose security vulnerabilities in file-handling code.
This tool creates multiple random variations of file content and feeds it to the application to exercise the code in an attempt to expose unexpected and potentially insecure application behaviors.
For Standalone version
- Windows Vista (or higher)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 â€“ with manual modifications detailed in Instructions
- Windows Server 2008 (or higher)
- For Visual Studio integration features: Visual Studio 2008
- For Team Foundation Server integration features: Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2008
- For Visual Studio Team System integration features: Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008