MacNikto v1.01 boosting OSX with Nikto capabilities
MacNikto, a free AppleScript GUI shell script wrapper built in Apple’s Xcode and Interface Builder. It provides a subset of the features available in Nikto, bundled into this installer package.
MacNikto features are :
- Automatic scanning configuration based on server identification
- Full scanning override, useful for when a server masquerades as another make in order to deflect certain scan attempts
- Inline reporting and printing
- Automatic export and reader launch of reports in HTML, CSV and TXT formats
- Nikto database update check
- Port range setting
- Full Help documentation
- Nikto 1.36/1.37 installer included.
With some hacks (i’ll try this weekend), you could use Nikto 2.02 with this release.
Note that Nikto 2.02 works perfectly on OSX based systems.