GreenSQL-FW v1.1.0 - released
GreenSQL is an Open Source database firewall used to protect databases from SQL injection attacks. GreenSQL works as a proxy for SQL commands and has built in support for MySQL.
The logic is based on evaluation of SQL commands using a risk scoring matrix as well as blocking known db administrative commands (DROP, CREATE, etc).
Main Firewall changes in GreenSQL version 1.1:
- Added support for the MySQL v.5.0 protocol
- Optimized code
- Added new patterns
- Fixed memory leak when adding new elements to the whitelist
- Fixed Debian compilation warnings
Management enhancements in version 0.6.1:
- A number of warning messages were fixed
- Documentation was improved
- Management usability was improved
Read more about this update.