Focus on Pangolin SQL Injection Tool
Pangolin is an automatic SQL injection penetration testing tool developed by NOSEC. Its goal is to detect and take advantage of SQL injection vulnerabilities on web applications.
Once it detects one or more SQL injections on the target host, the user can choose among a variety of options to perform an extensive back-end database management system fingerprint, retrieve DBMS session user and database, enumerate users, password hashes, privileges, databases, dump entire or user’s specific DBMS tables/columns, run his own SQL statement, read specific files on the file system and more.
- Access: Informations (Database Path; Root Path; Drivers); Data
- MSSql: Informations; Data; FileReader; RegReader; FileWriter; Cmd; DirTree
- MySql: Informations; Data; FileReader; FileWriter;
- Oracle: Inforatmions (Version; IP; Database; Accounts â€¦â€¦); Data; and any others;
- Informix: Informatons; Data
- DB2: Informatons; Data; and more;
- Sybase: Informatons; Data; and more;
- PostgreSQL: Informatons; Data; FileReader;
- Sqlite: Informatons; Data
More information about the Professional Edition