Dradis v2.5.0 released
Dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing. Dradis is a self-contained web application that provides a centralised repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
- Easy report generation.
- Support for attachments.
- Integration with existing systems and tools through server plugins.
- Platform independent.
- Improved Note editor: bigger, easier to use and supports formatting!
- New First Time User Wizard
- Keep track of all the activity with the built-in RSS feed
- Plugin improvements
- New HTML Export reporting plugin.
- New Burp Upload plugin so you can use Burp Scanner output.
- New Nikto Upload plugin to use your Nikto scan results.
- Upgraded libraries: ExtJS 3.0, Rails 2.3.5
- Bugs fixed: #2936554, #2938593.