Dradis v2.4.0 available
dradis is an open source tool for sharing information during security assessments. It provides a centralized repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
- Plugin improvements
- Nmap Upload is now using the Nmap::Parser library.
- Featuring the new OSVDB Import plugin to query the largest independent and open source vulnerability database.
- Upload plugins. Better progress feedback. Improved error condition checking.
- Note drag’n’drop.
- New handy Rake tasks:
- dradis:reset: When you are done with your project, use this task to start over. It clears the database and removes the uploaded files.
- dradis:backup: If you want to create a backup of your current project, this is the right task for it.
- Bugs fixed: #2848909.