Dradis v2.2 released
dradis is an open source tool for sharing information during security assessments. It provides a centralized repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
- share information effectively
- easy to use and adopt: each team is different, so is each tester. dradis will not require you to change the way you test.
- flexibility: learn more about extensions
- small and portable: is platform independent and with a web interface
- Add attachments to nodes
- Create import export plugins:
- connect dradis with your vulnerability database
- generate reports with a custom template
- ... anything you can think of
- interface improvements