Cain and Abel v.4.9.1 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols
- Added Windows Vista support in NT Hashes Dumper.
- Added Windows Vista support in LSA Secrets Dumper.
- Added Windows Vista support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- Added Windows Vista support in DialUp Password Decoder.
- Added Windows Vista support in all DLL Injection functions.
- Added support for Internet Explorer 7 AutoComplete passwords.
- Added support for Outlook Express Deleted Accounts in Protected Storage Password Manager.
- WPA-PSK (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- WPA-PSK Auth (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- WPA-PSK Authentications sniffer.
- WPA-PSK Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- WPA-PSK RainbowTables have been added to Winrtgen v2.5.
- Added IE7 passwords support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8e.
|Cain and Abel|