Cain and Abel 4.9.5 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols
- Added Windows Vista support for Active Wireless Scanner.
- Off-line capture file processing now compatible with 802.1Q Vlan encapsulation.
- Sniffer filter for LDAP passwords.
- Automatic Certificate Collector for LDAPS protocol.
- LDAPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer and password collector (TCP port 636).
|Cain and Abel|