Cain and Abel 4.3 is available
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols
- Cain’s MitM NTLM Challenge Spoofing. (Requires APR to be active and a MitM condition between victim hosts).
You can now spoof server challenges in NTLM authentications; this feature enables the use of RainbowTables for cracking network hashes.
WARNING !!! Enabling Challenge Spoofing cause users to fail authentications so use it carefully.
- NTLM Session Security authentications downgrade to LM&NTLMv1. The following protocols are supported: SMB, DCE/RPC, TDS, HTTP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP.
- LM + spoofed challenge Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- HALFLM + spoofed challenge Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- NTLM + spoofed challenge Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- New types of RainbowTables have been added to Winrtgen v2.4.
"lmchall" and "ntlmchall" tables can be used against LM and NTLM response hashes for spoofed challenges (default: 0x1122334455667788).
"halflmchall" tables can be used against the first 8 bytes LM response hashes for spoofed challenges to recover the first 7 characters of the original password.
- Added HALFLMCHALL hashes submission to rainbowcrack-online client.
- Ability to dump LSA Secrets directly from SYSTEM and SECURITY registry hive files.
|Cain and Abel|