Cain & Abel v4.9.27 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocol.
- Added channel hopping capability on A, BG and ABG channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
- Added support for A channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
- Added automatic detection of RX/TX ABG channels for AirPcap NX adapters.
- WEP ARP Injection thread now avoid sending packets to disassociated stations.
- AirPcap library upgrade to version 4.0.0 (to support the new AirPcap NX adapters from CACE Technologies).
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1 beta 5.