AutoNessus v1.3.0 supports OpenVAS
AutoNessus automates regular Nessus scans and provides delta reporting.
The goal is to reduce the analysis time for subsequent scans of the same infrastructure by only reporting delta findings.
Major change for this release
- Support of OpenVAS
- Ticket [ 2653614 ] - Problems with mode=portscan
- Ticket [ 2604472 ] - Predicatable diffs v1.2.5
- Ticket [ 2592187 ] - New autoremarks
- Ticket [ 2609184 ] - XSS in view_finding.pl
- Ticket [ 2705701 ] - CVE entries were not properly formatted (missing ( )
You should first read documentation to understand the goal of this project.
I think i will be a must have when playing with Nessus & OpenVAS scanners.